Please read the terms of this notice carefully before using the site.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY AND ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THEM BEFORE USING THIS SITE
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if, you agree.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
WHAT’S IN THIS POLICY?
1. Who we are and how to contact us
2. What are our cookies and how do we use them?
3. Consent and Control
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.paye.com is a site operated by Paye Services Limited (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13099694 and have our registered office and trading address at 24/25 The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on 03001 220 220.
2. WHAT ARE OUR COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
• Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
• Session Cookies. Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
|CRAFT_CSRF_TOKEN||This cookie is set by our CMS for security purposes and contains a unique identifier. When a page is loaded, this cookie is sent to our server, letting it know that the request is genuine. Requests without such a cookie are disregarded.||Session|
|CraftSessionId||This cookie is set by our CMS and contains a unique identifier allowing our server to keep track of information across multiple pages/requests.||Session|
|_ga||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It contains a unique identifier generated by Google &is used to identify/distinguish users.||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It contains a unique identifier generated by Google &is used to identify/distinguish users.||Analytics|
|_gat||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It contains a number that determines how often requests are sent to Google, with the intention of minimizing the number of requests sent.||Analytics|
|agreedToDisclaimer||This cookie is set by us. It contains either true or false and determines whether or not the disclaimer message is shown on page load.||Functionality|
|verificationId||This cookie is set by us. It contains a single number and is added by the 'How it works' page if/when you are sent a code to verify your mobile number. The number is an ID and tells our server which records to check your verification code against.||Functionality|
|verification Sent||This cookie is set by us. It contains either true or false and determines whether you see the 'enter your mobile' or 'enter your code' pop-up on the 'how it works' page||Functionality|
|verifiedMobileNumber||This cookie is set by us. It contains either true or false and determines whether you're able to access the 'how it works' page, or not.||Functionality|
You can block cookies or change their permissions by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after one year.
For more details of the personal data that we collect and use your legal rights, please refer to our Website Privacy Notice.
3. CONSENT AND CONTROL
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies unless those cookies are strictly necessary.
However, that may result in certain features of our site not functioning fully or as intended.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser.